Welcome to March beauties,
I’m back with good news for those makeup artist looking for employment. I wanted to share the various openings quickly this time around.Check it out and act fast!
I got a few job opening for makeup artists for the following post
1. Studio Manager/ Makeup Artist in Ghana
2. Freelance makeup artist in Ogba , Ikeja
3. Executive assistant in Lekki
Keep reading to see if you are qualified or you know someone who is?
Educational Experience Requirements: A Make-up Artistry Diploma or Certificate. School Leaving Certificate, OND or its equivalent
- Qualified Makeup Artist
- Writing skills – basic writing skills are essential for this role in order to take stock and write emails to clients and students.
- Financial literacy – you will be able to assist with stock keeping, daily studio transaction and sales of cosmetics.
- An interest and appreciation of the beauty industry would be useful for this role.
As Studio Manager, you will be responsible for:
- General operations (maintain and upkeep) of the studio
- Stock management. Take stock and sales of cosmetic products in the studio.
- Point of Sales & Customer Service. Approach customers in order to introduce them to and educate them about the Studio and our various services. Assist customers in selecting the best suited cosmetic products available at the studio. Answer questions regarding several makeup products and its various uses.
- Answering calls and follow-up on makeup bookings.
- Assist the Creative Director with training at the Makeup Academy.
- Be required to work long hours on special occasions.
If you feel you posses the basic skill requirements ,please submit your CV via email@example.com, photos of any makeup work that you have done and describe why you would be the right person for this role.
Should you not be contacted in the next 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Executive Assistant Job Description
- Work with high-level executives to provide top-level assistance.
- Executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties.
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work
- Be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
Kindly share with makeup artist that needs this.
OTHER PLACES YOU’LL FIND ME
Thank you any question, kindly drop comment below.
Hugs and Kisses,
Shameless beauty addict,
Hello am a makeup artist ,I stay in Ikeja logos.am very good in wat I do,am seeking for a job of a makeup artist…. dis my Num 08165798808 tanx so much
I will be on the look out.