I finally got around to putting together and uploading the launch of Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless camera in Nigeria for the stakeholders from beauty, fashion and lifestyle etc.
Canon Central and North Africa (CCNA), the leader in imaging solutions, has launched the EOS M 100 interchangeable lens camera into the Nigerian market . The new range , easy-to -use, yet powerful camera, was officially launched.
The Nigerian beauty and makeup scene are filled with budding and enterprising individuals who yearn to find the suitable device to capture special moments while transforming their clients. Bearing in mind that makeup and photography go hand in hand, Canon hosted with over 150 makeup artists – focusing on the Make-up artistry scene in Lagos.
The EOS M100 is poised to help users capture life’s special moments in vibrant, beautiful colours and detail with its compact and easy-to-use interchangeable lens.
Speaking about the launch, Marketing Director B2C, Canon Central and North Africa (CCNA), Somesh Adukia said. “We are committed to the development of the photography and imaging scene in Nigeria. And to further give our consumers unique experience in this growing market, we are launching another distinctive product. The launch of the EOS M100 helps us further amplify our message of #LiveForTheStory as consumers now have access to a device that is easy to use for beginners, mid-level and professional photographers who are aiming to tell stories using everyday imagery”.
The EOS M100 camera is adaptable for users of any level — from beginners to professionals who simply want to take their images or video to the next level in the world of photography or someone.
The functions include:
- Video Mode: Record Full HD 1080/60p video or picturesque time-lapse movies with the push of a button or use Hybrid Auto to pull still frames form HD video recording
- Continuous Shooting: Don’t miss a moment with up to 4 frames-per-second (fps) continuous shooting; up to 6.1 with fixed AF
- ISO Range: 100-25,600 ISO range helps capture sharp images, even in low light
- In-Camera RAW Conversion: Allows users to experiment with RAW photography and experiment with various in-camera expressions
- Self-Portrait Mode: Using the 180-degree tilt of the LCD screen, take beautiful selfies and adjust brightness, focus and Smooth Skin functions with ease
- HDR Backlight Control: Shoot three images with different exposures to help naturally correct scenes that are backlit or show differences in contrast
- Bulb exposure: Continue shooting after the shutter button is released for light painting or capturing fireworks
- Creative Filters: To add a personal touch, choose from a variety of creative filter options like Grainy Film, Art Bold, Fish-eye Effect and more
The event gave the makeup artists a first-hand view of the M100, giving them hands-on experience with the device, the workshop displayed the device’s ease of use for various types of scenarios.
Creating products since 1937, Canon’s reputation is centred on quality, reliability and innovation.
Thanks for watching and dont forget to Subscribe to my channel.
Other places to find me Instagram: Misykona
If you have any questions, kindly drop comment below.
Hugs and Kisses,
Shameless beauty addict,